Notice & Newsletter
The purpose of Asia-Pacific society of Thyroid Surgery (APTS) is to provide a common platform for specialists on thyroid surgery to promote thyroid surgery and friendship. Membership of APTS is open to any clinicians and scientists who are interested in the field of thyroid surgery regardless of their specialties.
It is truly great our pleasure to invite you to the membership of APTS. Please, note that the APTS membership fee (USD 100) will be waived until the end of 2016 to encourage joining the Society. Please join us to advance thyroid surgery and improve health related to thyroid disease in the Asia-Pacific region.
The APTS membership application is only available via the APTS official website (http://apthyroid.org/member/sub01.html).
APTS Membership Benefits
• Privilege of being a part of our network of surgeons, physicians and allied scientist dedicated to thyroid surgery
• Discounts on the Society’s congress registration fees
• Newsletter with updates about the society and various related information
• Access to the archives of previous APTS congress including videos and pdf files of lectures, abstract book and photos
• Access to the APTS member database including membership list
Should you have any inquiries or any comments on APTS, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to be of assistance.
Hiroya Kitano, M.D., Ph.D.
Director of Asia-Pacific Society of Thyroid Surgery (APTS)
Honorary President of the 2nd Congress of APTS
Kyung Tae, M.D., Ph.D.
Secretary-General of Asia-Pacific Society of Thyroid Surgery (APTS)